Monday, March 21, 2011

so...

I still haven't got anything good going for myself so far.  I keep saying that instead of spending my time working like crazy for a degree in creative writing, I should just quit school and WRITE, and I would get so much farther... *sigh*

I'm really starting to feel down about my lack of new stories.  I think I'm going to just spend my Spring break writing and FINISH MY BOOK.  I wonder if that would even be possible?  hmm...

Okay.  So I just set myself a challenge on facebook.  If 50 people promise to read my completed novel on April 4th, 2011, I'll do it.  I'll write it all.  Who's in?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacklyn,
    I hope you stay on course with writing. Just write!! (smile).

    I am in but 4/14 is not a date I can read much of anything due to my workload. (tax season) so I will support you and read it after 4/18thh if your story is still available.

    Hang in there.

    Love the colors of your blog.

    Peace,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Yeah, I'll try to be done with my book by 4/4, but you can definitely peek at it any time after that. :) Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete