Sunday, March 20, 2011

aaargh.

So, I missed two days.  lame.  I really suck at this commitment thing... but in my defense, I was doing some serious soul-searching, which usually would lead to some awesome stories except that I CAN'T SEEM TO WRITE AAANNNNYYYYTHING and I'm going crazy.

OH, I have some amazing news!  My short story "Her Daughter's Flower" got published by Delta College's magazine Artifact!!!!!  My second published piece ever!  (My first published piece was a front-page article and picture in a local newspaper, but it was only about fish, and the editors changed my first paragraph and added three typos in the process ERGH so I pretty much just try to forget about that...)  Anyway, if you want a taste of my writing, and not just this boring blog stuff, go read it!  Please!  And no I'm not begging... anyway go read it pleasepleaseplease right now!!!

ahem.  so.  that's pretty much it...

2 comments: